Are they worthless? Are they facts? You Decide.
43.7% of all statistics are made up right on the spot
yup – 82.4% of people believe them weather there accurate statistics or not
Actually…. – Actually, its 85.7%
well… – 73% of this comment is a load of crap!
.. – 90 % of you guys are full of crap. The other 10% of you are the crap.
how about you? – is this one of the 43.7% of the statistics that are made up? and if it is, can we really trust you to give us the right information?
now im confused – it just said earlier that it was 85.7%.
u guys think u know it all – How are all u guys koming up with a shoot-load of #’s, none of u guys don’t know what percent of stats are made up.
You must be logged in to post a comment.