Are they worthless? Are they facts? You Decide.
Pearls melt in vinegar.
Yup – That’s because it’s ethanoic acid, ph4. It has the same acidity as citric acid which is found in lemons, oranges and other citrus fruits. It’s perfectly safe to eat or drink it (although likely to make you feel sick) because the acid in your stomach is hydrochloric with Ph1.
wait – the acid in your stomach has the ph of 2.6 all together
umm? – Why would you drink vinegar anyways??
Stomach PH changes – Depending on what you have eaten its differs, for example if you drank sulfuric acid it would be lower. Vinegar is Acetic Acid
You must be logged in to post a comment.